Branch Manager - Healthcare,Notts, £40,000
Healthcare and Medical
OTE, Quartely bonus
Great opportunity for an experienced Branch Manager to step into an established business and take the business to the next step. This is a framework led business and your remit will include the following:
* Business development on the hospitals within your location, developing key client relationships and building a bank of suitable candidates to deliver on your opportunities
* Development and management of your team of recruitment consultants and resourcers, ensuring weekly 1-2-1 are completed, KPI's are being achieved and under- performance managed and corrected.
* Delivery of financial targets and expectations
* Ensuring a fully compliant and trained workforce are available 24/7
* Identification of new business streams and revenue streams
The organisation is cash rich, with a fully compliant back office, which has the ability to scale up quickly to new business wins and opportunities.
To be considered for this role, you will need to show considerable business acumen, and contract wins whilst being able ot show clear deliverables on established client wins. A minimum of 2 years management recruitment experience within the NHS is required.
Salaries are above market average and have the flexibility to reflect your experience and requirements.
Please contact: email@example.com for more information