Senior Physio Recruitment Consultant, Birmingham - £25,000 - £30,000
1013 - 1024
Senior Recruitment Consultant
£25,000 and £30,000 depending on exp.
Commission, season ticket loan, extra days holidays
A great opportunity has arisen for a Senior Physiotherapy recruitment consultant in one of the UK's leading recruitment agencies. They are looking for a seasoned Physio recruitment consultant to develop the team and take the department to new heights.
Your main responsibilities are as follows:
• Build and maintain relationships with existing client and candidates with weekly contact in between assignments.
• Develop new business opportunities within schools and hospitals which will include both phone development and regular client visits to ensure a positive relationship is maintained.
• Respond quickly and professionally to any enquiries from clients throughout any placement.
• Being proactive and reactive to any changes ensuring that the clients needs are continually met.
• Sourcing new candidates and arranging initial interviews.
• Keeping a concise and up-to-date record of your active candidates availability.
• Provide weekly updates on all on-going jobs to the Lead Recruitment Consultant.
• Contribute effectively to the growth and success of the department by sharing information that could be of advantage to another team member.
To be considered for these roles, you must have the following:
• A minimum of 18 months in experience in Physiotherapy, medical or AHP recruitment, which is target-driven
• Excellent organisation and communication skills, both verbal and written.
• A pro-active and positive work ethic.
• Team player.
• Extremely efficient and well-organised at all time.
Sales recruitment experience essential
Interviews are happening next week, so please contact: email@example.com